Early Childhood Program
Preschool at Ilan Ramon Day School
Research indicates that the process of learning is as important as the product. With that in mind, we provide an individualized, experiential and developmental program that emphasizes the development of thinking, problem solving, verbalization of feelings, creative self-expression independence, physical and social development, a love of Judaism, in addition to the mastery of academic skills.
Our enriched curriculum integrates language arts, social studies, mathematics, science and Judaic concepts with art, music, and dance. Credentialed, nurturing educators support our youngest learners as they are encouraged to explore, question, and create on this beginning educational and spiritual journey.
On any given day, one can observe our preschool students …
- Learning reading readiness through creative literature experiences and language arts centers
- Utilizing concrete manipulatives to understand measurement, number concepts and problem solving
- Discovering the world by exploring nature and science in their environment
- Learning and living in a caring community where social skills, Torah values, and life lessons are of the highest importance
- Learning about community through creative block and dramatic play
- Strengthening their physical skills by participating in our accredited Physical Education program
- Leading Shabbat services, experiencing the richness of Jewish holidays and developing Hebrew language skills through everyday experiences, prayer and song
At Ilan Ramon Day School, our early childhood students discover the wonder and joy of learning as they develop awareness of self and of others in a social setting.
Join Us for a Campus Tour Today!