Giving to Ilan Ramon Day School
There are many different ways in which a gift can be made. Listed below are some options you may wish to consider when making a gift to the school. Additionally, pledges can be made over a period of time in the form of a payment or installation plan.
Make your 2019-2020 Reach for the Stars Donation online.
Donate today via PayPal
- Appreciated Stock: Giving appreciated stock helps you save taxes in two ways: you avoid paying capital gains on the increased value of the stock; and you receive an income tax charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the stock at the time of the gift
- Appreciated Real Estate
- Gifts of Current Assets: Donated items (automobiles, trucks, boats, jewelry, fine art) can benefit both Ilan Ramon Day School and the donor. By donating unwanted items, the donor receives a fair market value tax deduction and Ilan Ramon Day School receives the funds form the sale
- Life Insurance: A gift of life insurance can provide a significant year-end charitable deduction. A donor may purchase a new policy or use a policy that is currently owned but no longer needed. To receive a deduction, it is necessary to designate Ilan Ramon Day School as both the owner and beneficiary of the life insurance policy. Please check with an insurance agent for details.
- I.R.A’s and Retirement Funds: Similar to life insurance, gifts of Individual Retirement Accounts and retirement funds that are no longer needed for retirement income, or to protect one’s family, make excellent gifting options.
- Deferred Gift Programs: A donor who wishes to make a substantial gift to Ilan Ramon Day School during their lifetime but wishes to receive a stream of income from capital, securities, or other property, may do so through a variety of Life Income Charitable Trusts. A donor may also, through appropriate provision in a will, make a testamentary gift in trust, which provides income to members of a family during their lifetime, and thereafter provides for the transfer of the remainder to Ilan Ramon Day School.