We are fortunate at Ilan Ramon Day School to have an actively involved group of parents who care deeply for their children’s education.
The Parent Organization is comprised of parent volunteers who help support the school through fundraising activities, as well as assist in a variety of school services and share many responsibilities, including:
- Coordination of Multi-Interest Days
- Sponsorship an Annual Luncheon/Boutique
- Providing a hot lunch program for students
- Coordination of safety programs
- Support of the library
- Participation in holiday celebrations and classroom trips
- Sale of challahs
- Volunteering in classroom
- Lectures by distinguished educators and psychologists
- Workshops that cover Jewish holidays, Hebrew language instruction, basic Judaism, the study of Jewish texts, contemporary social issues, and child development.
Association of Ilan Ramon Day School Alumni
- Networks for mutual benefit
- Plans Reunions and Get-Togethers
- Sponsors our Vehicle Donation Program